Anyway, I've been working on a few more fabric flowers though. I don't know what to do with them yet, so I'll just throw them all here and post about it again when I find some use for them.
|Take one old scrunchie...|
|Roll until you get it to look like a rose :) Place a few stitches under to keep it in shape.|
Remember the fabric I got here? After I got them, I really had no idea what to do with them. The fabric flowers, upon closer inspection, weren't that pretty and I had no idea how to use them. So... I removed a few flowers from the purple fabric, cut each petal... and then glued the petals on a piece of felt on a circle pattern.I did 2 layers. And then, I glued a singed fabric flower I made in the middle.
(i.e. burned!) trying to get just this one flower!
Since I only had one singed flower... for this other flower, I just glued 2 rowsof flower petals on a piece of felt cut in the shape of a circle. And then, I glued one of my vintage buttons in the middle:
There we go! I have another t-shirt refashion I'm working on... details still in my head and I have yet to start but hopefully, I can squeeze that in this week.