Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Weekend Finds: Doll Accessories

I just want to share some cute stuff I found at the grocery store last weekend.

Yep, you read that right... grocery store. See, the grocery store near our house has something like a general merchandise store on the 2nd floor. They carry stuff like clothes, shoes, bags, toys, scrap booking supplies, make-up, accessories, hardware items, school supplies, knick-knacks, kitchen items... you name it... they probably have it ;) So, when I do my grocery shopping on Saturday mornings, I usually browse around 2nd floor first. And last weekend... look what I found...

A pair of pink rubber shoes for Barbie for P25 (approx $0.50)
A small denim bag for P38 (approx $0.80)
A small body bag for P38 (approx $0.80)
I saw doll accessories being sold separately and they were cheap! The denim bag came in other colors: beige and olive green... but I only bought these 3. And there were other shoes that look like bulky rubber shoes which I don't really find pretty. I've been wanting to go back for the other bags though... maybe I will later. I've been collecting clothes for Andrea's dolls for a while now... waiting for the time that she will start appreciating them.

Inspired by my finds... I made a little something for Andrea that I know she will appreciate now...
  
Hmmm... does that backpack look familiar???
It's Dora's friend, "Backpack"!!!


More about "Backpack" on another post... this is just a preview :) Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

h. said...

iWant!! anong store ito?

Janelle said...

Shoppersville lang sa Katipunan. As in sa isang basket sa bottom ng shelf kung saan nakalagay yung knick-knack items :)