Thursday, January 13, 2011

Denim Corsage

I saw a tutorial for this at Tea Rose Home and I decided to make one for me. This time, my memory served me well because I was able to follow Sachiko's tutorial in my head.

For the center, I used a square pendant I had on my stash, and then attached a black teardrop-shaped acrylic bead. It's still a little flat in spite of my squeezing to give it little shape. But I think with time and a little use, it will get a little more distressed which is the look I want.

This post is linked up at the following link parties:
The Girl Creative

2 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Cute! Good use of an old pair of jeans for sure!

www.mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com

cathtanya said...

Thanks! I have plenty of denim scraps that I couldn't do a large project with. Now I think I can use all of the scraps!