Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Vacation Photos

The day before we returned to Manila, my sister-in-law and her husband took me and my husband for a short trip to a dive resort in Saranggani: Lemlunay Resort. Nope, we did not go diving. We only stayed there for a few hours so we only used the pool. Our camera lens broken the previous day, I only used my camera phone (Nokia N95) to take these photos.



They have cabin rooms for rent for guests who are staying the night.
They have an infinity pool.
I saw a lot of cactus trees like this one growing around this resort.
I think this cactus is really pretty.
We left Andrea at her grandmother's house. For one we left too early (around 6AM). Another thing, she was still recovering from her hospital stay. Yep, my precious princess got sick and had to be confined at the hospital for a few days because she was dehydrated. According to the doctor there, she had gastro-enteritis... which was weird because we completed our Rotavirus shots which was supposed to prevent that.

this just breaks my heart everytime I see it :(
Watching her cry in pain as they were putting the IV on her was probably the most painful most difficult thing I ever had to experience in my life. Much more painful than giving birth to her. To add to my worries... we were far from home... and far from the pediatrician we trust. Andrea got better though. We were at the hospital for 3 days and was released on December 24... in time to celebrate Christmas Eve with our family.

No comments: