|Elements from: Heart of Zen kit by Feli Designs, Kitchenette by Mariscrap, Auroral Muse by Kaklei Designs. Template by Mary 89|
This photo was taken last year during Holy Week. We went to a resort in Pampanga (I forget the name of the resort now) with my family. It was SO crowded. Good thing the resort had a mini-zoo, mini-aquarium, and an aviary, so there was plenty to see without having to go swimming. But we did get to swim, eventually.
This is my entry to Digidesignresort's Color Challenge for May, the last challenge of the 6 Cocktail Hour Challenges I have to participate in to get the kit, Magic Breath. Of all the challenges, I found this the most difficult because I have to work with a color palette, which for me meant going through different kits to look for elements that matched the color palette. I thought about just picking a kit and recoloring, but the recolored elements I came up with didn't look as nice so I decided to scour my stash and pick elements I can use as is.
DDR challenges tally:
- Scraplift Challenge - Done: Dress-Up Time
- Photo Challenge - Done: Ang Gumamela
- Word Art Challenge - Done: To be called 'Mom'
- Theme Challenge - Done: The best part of my day
- Color Challenge - Done: Love Eternal
- Template Challenge - Done: Peek-a-boo (this post)
|Magic Breath kit, a DDR collaboration|