Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy and Happier

I must be running out of inspiration. I made a couple of layouts last weekend and I only noticed yesterday that it pretty much contained the same words: HAPPY.

Elements from Sunny Days Add-on kit by A-liya

I made this layout first and when I made the word art, I totally forgot that I downloaded a word art for one of Scrappity-Doo-Dah's challenges that also said "Happy". The photo above was taken last April during our family's trip to Baguio. I made this layout as part of Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Birdcage Challenge for May 16-31.

This is the mini-kit provided:

For the challenge, we had to use all the elements in the kit. 

Here is my second "Happy" layout:

Elements from Splashtastic Summer by Sunny Day Scrap; Word art by Claudio
This photo was taken from our trip 2 weeks ago (I finally managed to get the photos organized! Posting about it later!). I made this layout as part of Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Word Art Loving Challenge for May 16-31 (I can't believe I missed the May 1-15th one! How could I have not seen that??). Don't you just love that word art from Claudio?

May is almost done! I still have around 3 or 4 challenges to finish before I say good -bye to May though. Will be back with more! :)

2 comments:

Corrinne said...

Both creations are splendid! I tend to use the same words, too, especially because I like to keep things basic when it comes to text on my creations.

Happiness!

Jenn Ji Hyun said...

3-4 challenges before May ends? The post date says 29th, so that leaves you 2 days.

You really are something, Ms. Janelle. Ika nga sa wikang Tagalog, bibong bata. Hehe... :)

Good luck to you!