Friday, May 4, 2012

New kit from Scrapbrat Designs: Baby Love Boy

Don't have a baby girl? No problem, another version of Baby Love is available for scrapping photos of your little boys.

This beautiful kit consists of 12 papers in JPEG format and 60 elements in PNG format which includes:
* 9 Flowers
* 6 Leaves
* 3 Butterflies
* 3 Frames
* 4 Safety pins
* 4 Bows
* 3 Ribbons
* 1 Rocking horse
* 1 Mobile
* 1 Rattle
* 1 Bear
* 1 Moon
* 4 Buttons
* 1 Jersey
* 1 Pair of shoes
* 1 Hat
* 1 Waterproof
* 1 Baby bottle
* 1 Dummy
* 1 Hospital band
* 1 Pram
* 1 Crib
* 2 Hearts
* 2 Stones
* 1 Balloon
* 1 Hanging heart
* 1 Flag
* 1 Pair of baby feet
* 1 Baby stork
* 1 Scatters


Available in:

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this kit. I had to "borrow" a baby boy for this, haha. These are photos of my godson TJ. Thank you Cec for being a wonderful stage mother (like me!) and letting me use his photos :)



No comments: