Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tales of the Bored - Day 15

The quest to become the most boring person within my zip code... in 32 days or less!

(Less I hope!)

June 13, 2009 (Saturday)

Today is the probably the most boring day of this entire ordeal. I was going out of my mind with boredom. And well, I guess idle minds breed not so good thoughts.

We had a minor household issue. It was something I noticed before but never really gave much thought but today, my husband raised it. So he noticed it as well. It's something I would have dismissed at another time but my mind had plenty of time to dwell on it so dwell on it I did.

I used up all my cellphone prepaid load telling my mom all about it and spent the entire afternoon sulking alone while my husband went out for a bike ride with one of his friends. As a result, I ended up depressing myself the entire day. When he got home, I asked him if he wants to take me out for a drive... anywhere. But it was raining a little and we both knew the traffic a little water on the roads can cause so we didn't get to go out.

No comments: