Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tales of the Bored - Day 14

The quest to become the most boring person within my zip code... in 32 days or less!

June 12, 2009 (Friday)

Today is a non-working day. Not that it matters to me (hmmm... actually it does, one less day to charge to my vacation days, yey!!).

I noticed that I stopped brushing my hair.

Seriously.

After my morning bath, I'd run a comb to get all the tangles out, then wait for my hair to dry, and then tie it in a pony tail. During the day, I'd just run my fingers through my hair and tie it in a pony tail or a bun. As a result, my hair went back to being its wavy unruly self. I was due for a hair rebond last May to maintain the straight look but... well... it's out of the question for now.

Since MG and I had nothing to do today, I had been whining and pleading for him to take me to the salon so I can get a haircut. I wanted to get the straight ends cut to allow my hair to wave naturally. Going out for a whim is, of course, out of the question... and I can not justify why I can not wait another week until I'm out of bed rest (hopefully!) to get a haircut. He doesn't get it... I want a haircut and I want a haircut now!

We ended up spending another day watching TV all day.

No comments: