Thursday, September 27, 2012

theStudio Layout Artist Competition 2012 - Week 4

And I made it to Week 4!!!!

Even if I don't win, I already exceeded my expectations for this competition. I honestly never expected to get this far. And as I mentioned in my last post about this contest, I already learned a lot from the tips we are getting all throughout the competition.

For this last week of the competition, we were asked to work on theStudio's September Mega Kit - Old School.


We were asked to create 2 layouts using the kit, using elements from at least 5 of the contributing designers.

Here are my layouts:


Elements used are from the following designers:
- Aimee Harrison
- Digilicious Designs
- Linda Cumberland Designs
- Mad Genius Designs
- Sweetmade Inc
- Nibbles Skribbles
- Amber Shaw
- The Urban Fairy
- Piggyscraps
- ADB Designs
- JanetB Designs
- Scrappy Cocoa


Using elements from the following designers:
- Digilicious Designs
- The Urban Fairy
- Scrappy Cocoa
- Amber Shaw
- JanetB Designs
- Sweetmade Inc
- ADB Designs
- SnickerdoodleDesigns
- Piggyscraps
- JanetB Designs
- Linda Cumberland
- Nibbles Skribbles

I'm not sure when the winners will be announced but I will not lose sleep over it. I'm already very happy at getting this far and I can't wait for next year's competition!

No comments: