Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chubby Cheeks

I made a list of challenges I want to participate in for the month of September. It's a looooong list... :-/ And I just made an inventory... I still have 255 unused digital scrapbooking kits. I... I still don't know how I managed to accumulate that many. When I like something, and it's free, it's hard to say no. I'm always thinking that I might need it in the future. But having this many kits in my stash makes it hard to search for a kit to use when I do want to scrap.

I'm thinking I might just focus on my CT work this month. But let's see how far I go on my challenges list. 

Anyway...

Elements from: Une Chanson Douce collaboration kit by Lexine Scrap and Pitchouk82, Scraplifted from layout by Stephanie
This is one of my favorite photos of Andre when she was a baby. Makes me wonder where did all that cheek go??? She lost weight when she started on solids and I guess most of that weight was from her cheeks :)

I made this layout for Digidesignresort's Scraplift Challenge for September.

2 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Pakurot! haha Even without the chubby cheeks Andrea looks happy and pretty.

And wow 255 kits, career mode!

Agy said...

Wow! That's a lot of kits. I remember when my little one lost his chubby cheeks too. Now I'm waiting for the milk teeth to come out. :-)