Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New kit by Sunny Day Scraps: School Zone



Check out this adorable school themed kit! It's perfect to scrap all of those precious pictures you have of that first day of school or any photo of school activities (of which my daughter has plenty).

This kit comes with 17 papers (300 dpi, JPEG) and 45 elements (300 dpi, PNG).

You can get this kit here:

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this kit:


She initially wanted a trolley bag for school so we got her one of that. But even the smallest trolley bag available was too big for what little she needs to bring to school but she loves it anyway.

And then, she realized that all her classmates have backpacks and lunch boxes and started asking mommy for a backpack and a lunch box *groan*. Why are they so fickle??? So backpack and lunch box it is... and her trolley bag has been designated as her luggage when we travel :)


I only did layouts for A and B and I know I should have made one for C to make it, you know... like A, B, C... but I still don't know what C should stand for that's school related. Let me think about this for a while...

No comments: