Monday, March 19, 2012

New Kit by Kaklei Designs: Fine Day to Start

Kaklei Designs just launched it's new store in Scrappity-Doo-Dah. And to celebrate the opening, Kaklei Designs released it's new kit, Fine Day to Start.




I love the colors and elements in this kit! The combination of soft colors, feminine and nostalgic elements makes it perfect for scrapbooking family memories. 

Here's my layout I made from this kit:


That's Andrea at 8 months old. This was the only time daddy agreed to set up his camera and all his photography doo-dah's for a photo shoot. If I had the time, I will get into photography just so we can make use of all the stuff he bought but never really used *sigh*.

All this scrapbooking is making me nostalgic. My baby looks so small then. And she's so big now. And about to start summer play school in less than a month and then toddler school in June *sniff*.

No comments: