Monday, October 15, 2012

Mediterranean Meander by Studio4 Designworks

Something I didn't get to announce last week but I joined the Creative Team for Studio4 Designworks! I was so excited about it because I've been familiar with Darlene's work at theStudio and her kits are really pretty. 

Anyway, for my first assignment for Studio4 Designworks:


Studio4 Designworks: This kit highlights "Nature" in general. Growing up, I was surrounded by nature with a little creek down at the end of our street. We'd pack a lunch and go for all day hike or bike rides. Throw in a little Mediterranean flare and I've created this kit that you can scrap your magic with. Purples, Greens and Browns all add to the feel of the Mediterranean or just plain outdoors in general. It contains 57 elements and 18 papers - all created in high resolution - 300 dpi format. Be sure to check out the Add-On Papers that co-ordinate so well with this kit. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4Hire, S4O & Personal Use.

There are other derivatives available for this kit. Get the bundle, which includes the kit and the derivatives, to get big savings!


This kit is available Studio4 Designworks' stores:


Here are a couple of layouts I made with the kit:


LOTW at theStudio for October 7-13, 2012 | LOTD at GoDigitalScrapbooking for October 12, 2012

No comments: