Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday Diva

One of these days, I will find the time to post our DIY projects for my daughter's birthday party at school last week. Yes, I survived my first toddler party!! (with the help of my daughter's teachers, the children's nannies, and my husband).

Elements from: SDD October Mega Grab Bag (Birthday Fun kit by A-liya), Scraplifted from layout by kpmelly
Very early birthday greetings to you my baby girl. You will always be my baby! :)

And don't worry, we will have another family party for you on your actual birthday ;)

-oo0oo-
 
I used SDD's October Mega Grab bag for this layout, specfically A-liya's Birthday Fun kit. 



1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

Belated Happy Birthday Andrea!
Saw the pics on FB and she looked so happy and shempre cute pa din :) can't wait to read your DIY projects. Miss ko na un sa blog mo :)