Tuesday, October 23, 2012

KakleiDesigns is back with a beautiful kit!

KakleiDesigns is back with this beautiful new kit!

Karen: "Going Home is a lovely mix of styles as rustic, grunge, little magic, and scenic made in beautiful teal, brown and yellow tones. This is truly a divine kit that reflects the joy of coming or finding my way back to designing after such long time and my new home in Israel, I hope you enjoy it and it makes you feel as comfortable as I am, happy and full of magical energy as I feel..."

The kit includes 10 beautiful papers in 300ppi, 12x12 inches, JPG format and 35 assorted elements made in PNG, 300ppi.

Available here:

Here is a layout I made with this kit to inspire you:


Photo was taken last weekend after we went out for lunch to celebrate my little girl's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday sweetie! :) We are through the terrible two's!!! YEY!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your gorgeous little girl Janelle!!

Divya said...

This layout is pretty and the words so inspiring..Please say Happy birthday (belated) to Andrea on my behalf...Hey then I tagged you here..see if it interests you to continue http://jewelsofsayuri.blogspot.in/2012/10/tagged.html