Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lil Lovebug

Elements from Lil Lovebug kit by Love Ewe Designs
I was looking for photos for this challenge over at Gingerscraps and I saw this and thought it was perfect for the kit because Andrea's dress has a little lady bug on it. And then I realized she has a lot of photos wearing this dress. And then I realized that it was because she didn't have a lot of dresses then. And then I realized she still doesn't have a lot of dresses now. I guess we are just not dress people. We are more the jeans-and-tshirt type... or at least I am, and I control the purchases in this family ;)

The only time she had quite a few dresses was the time I was learning how to sew. Maybe it is time to start sewing again. 

This layout is for Gingerscraps' Mini Kit Challenge for October.

No comments: