Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm on my way!

Elements from Sail Away add-on by Amber Shaw
Sometimes, I feel like I am about to run out of photos to scrap. But then I take time to dig through my hundreds of Gigabytes worth of photos and I would find an old gem of a photo like this one. 

That's my niece when she was around 3 years old. She's turning 8 years old this year now. I only get to see her once a year but I love this kid! When she was smaller, she follows me around the house all the time when we stay there to visit. We would play hair salon (she had the softest, smoothest, blackest hair I ever saw when she was younger) and dress up and other things. Now, Andrea is the one who follows her around when we visit them. Andrea adores her :)

I made this layout as part of Digitalscrapbooking Studio's Featured Designer Challenge for August 1 - 15, 2012. Their featured designer for that period was Amber Shaw, and she provided a beautiful mini from her Sail Away kit for us to use.

No comments: