Monday, August 6, 2012

I Feel Like... Snow White

New month, new challenges... in digital scrapbooking I mean. I am so open to a new month without any new challenges in other areas of my life to give me time to regain my composure but that is another story not entirely related to this blog post.

I always start with the Digidesignresort challenges because I like the incentive :) This month, this is the kit I am working towards:

 Rules remain the same, I need to complete the 6 Cocktail Hour Challenges namely: Theme, Color, Scraplift, Layout, Wordart, Photo to get this kit.

Here's my first challenge layout for the month:

Elements from: Summer Day by Lila's Digiscrap; Scraplifted from layout by PamR
These were photos taken at school. The denim dress would have been too hot to wear here on a normal day but recently, the days here haven't really been normal. It's typhoon after typhoon so our weather is a little cooler than what we usually get.

Now the headband... I had no idea she was wearing it that day. It's part of the Snow White costume she inherited from cousin Helaena and her nanny made her wear it :) I wonder how she gets Andrea to wear a headband when I can't??? *sigh*

No comments: