Friday, December 2, 2011

Crochet Project: More bear hats!

I posted the one I made from Andrea before but I didn't get nice pictures. I have made 2 more since then, using the same pattern from Maybe Matilda: One for my niece (she asked for a white one), and another one for Andrea's doll, Lizzie (yes, we already named her, finally!). They like to match you know.


I had to distract them by handing them stuff to hold to get them to stay still for the photo. Lizzie's hat was made from left over crochet thread after I made Andrea's.

She realized I was taking pictures and decided to hide behind balls of yarn :-/
Andrea and her doll, Lizzie (which she calls Baby Lizzie) with matching hats.
And finally... I was able to catch that elusive smile on camera again!

Errr... she was laughing because... um... you see, these photos were taken at my sister's bed room. And my sister was knitting while we were taking pictures. And Andrea thought it was ok to play her "Pulling Game" with Aunt Irene. The "Pulling Game" goes like this: Andrea sees yarn... Andrea grabs yarn... Andrea pulls yarn with all her might while chanting "Pull! Pull! Pull!". I don't know where she got this from, but she does this when I'm crocheting ALL the time! I've gotten used to it but my sister was caught by surprise and screamed. Andrea laughed. I grabbed her and ran out the door to avoid my sister's wrath. You can imagine what happened with the knitting.

Linking up to the following parties:
Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou | Handmade Tuesdays at Ladybug Blessings | Making Mondays Marvelous at C.R.A.F.T. |

6 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I love this girl!

AND the hats her mama made!

Diane Writes said...

Hi Janelle! I think I need to catch up a lot from your blog. Galing mo talaga! Your art skills are expanding easily ha. I love the two pretty girls. And with matching terno pa ang doll ha. The little one is surely very happy!

Agy said...

Oh sooo cute!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

They are so adorable, Janelle, and the hats are so cute, too.....lol! I wish I could knit or crochet something other than plain afghans. You do a great job!
CAS

Julia said...

Adorable hats! Love them!

BluBabesCreate said...

Perfect for my little Behr!