Thursday, December 15, 2011

Greenmeadows Christmas Bazaar!!

There are several things I love about the Christmas season, one of which is BAZAAR SEASON!!!

Bazaars... my joy and my curse. I always promise myself I will only go there to see what's new but I always manage to go home with an empty wallet. I'm a mall rat so I'm usually only exposed to what the malls have to offer. Going to bazaars opens my eyes to other great stuff being marketed out there and I love them for bringing them within my reach.

Anyway, there is going to be a bazaar at Greenmeadows this weekend and they seem to have a lot of great stuff!

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING??? SHOPPING + SPECIAL TREATS AT THE GREENMEADOWS BAZAAR!


MILK TEA LOVERS who will RSVP via email before December 17 will get a free drink of your choice with sinkers, from the Cha Dao Tea Place Booth at the bazaar. To RSVP, send you Full Name and Mobile number to claudbaron@yahoo.com.


MAKE UP JUNKIES, BARE MINERALS GIVEAWAY!
Bare Minerals is giving away mineral make up gift packs to you and 3 of your friends, worth P2000 each! Just RSVP via email before Dec. 17 by sending your full name and mobile number to claudbaron@yahoo.com. First 50 to RSVP may claim a gift pack at the Organizers booth on December 18-19.


The Greenmeadows Xmas Rush Bazaar is the perfect place! No traffic, no crowded malls, no long lines... Just you and 120 handpicked vendors. You will surely find the perfect gift!


GREENMEADOWS XMAS RUSH BAZAAR
DECEMBER 17 - 18 (10AM-7PM)
GREENMEADOWS CLUBHOUSE
***INSIDE GREENMEADOWS, NOT AT CHURCH PARKING LOT***


Free entrance!!!
Free gift wrapping!!!
Hourly raffles!!!
And for the grand raffle, spa treatments and major kitchen appliances are up for grabs!!!


See you this weekend!!!

-oo0oo-

Did you see that? Free giftwrapping! That would have saved me a lot of time. And Greenmeadows is not so far from my house. Me going! If you're in Manila, you might want to check this out too. See you there! :)

No comments: