Monday, December 26, 2011

Crocheted Christmas Gifts

Since it's after Christmas, I think it's safe to assume that my friends opened their gifts already and there isn't a risk of spoiling the surprise anymore. Here are some of the handmade gifts I prepared this year.

Giraffe Beanie
This hat would have otherwise been too hot for the Philippines, but I made it for my 5-year old godson who lives in Baguio City. Baguio City a city in the mountains up north and the only place in the Philippines with colder weather. I'm hoping he will send me a photo of him wearing it.


My favorite project so far... because it turned out so cute! 


I made these crocheted baby booties that look like Converse shoes for my office mate who is expecting a baby boy. I also made a matching white bear hat (no photo, sorry) to go along with these booties.

Those are it actually. If I had more time, I would have made more. I downloaded several free patterns for baby booties which I would love to try. I'm currently on vacation and working on another crochet project. A bigger project this time. I hope I get to show it to you guys soon!

6 comments:

Divya said...

The shoes look lovely...very professional...I cant believe you just tried it out

Karen said...

Love the shoes. Try crocheting somebaby Ugs, or are tehy out of fashion already?

Deepthi said...

Wow!!The shoes are fab!! You have a lot of patience.....
Would like to try it but I dont have the patience...

Michelle said...

Those shoes are the most darling thing I have ever seen, like Deepthi said you must have a lot of patience.

Diane Writes said...

Hello Janelle! I know this is late but still, I would like to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous 2012. I look forward in reading more of your crafts and projects.

I actually love both of your projects. Ang galing! ako hanggang doilies lang keri ko. :)

Unknown said...

Can I please get the pattern they r so adorable