Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Photos - Where Dreams Come True

How many Fridays have I missed Friday Photos?

I'm tired. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally, no. Something to be thankful for :)

Since I need a little something to lift my mood, I decided to share this today.


This was taken during the fireworks show at Disneyland in California a long time ago. I remembered this recently because Andrea likes looking at pictures and she discovered the pictures from our trip to the US (before she was born) in one of our photo albums. She loves the ones from Disneyland the most, as expected. And she has been telling me she wants to go to 'Mickey Mouse' a lot. I'm thinking maybe I can take her to the Disneyland in Hongkong next year... but she also starts pre-school next school year and I am discovering how much private pre-schools here cost. Hmmm... I wonder if she will appreciate watching the Disney on Ice show in December instead?

1 comment:

Diane Writes said...

Grown up childhood fantasy ko din ang Disneyland Janelle.. Sana someday, ako din. Pareho na ata kami ng wish ni Andrea hahah