Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Creating Success Around the World

Welcome to 
Creating Success Around the World
The worldwide blog hop tour that introduces you to creative people from all corners of the world.

Click here to learn more.

 Sorry I don't have an interview scheduled for today. It has been a really REALLY busy 2 weeks (and counting) for me. I hope to make it up to you guys next week. However, you can check out the interviews from my co-hosts:

Australasia - Jill @ Creating My Way to Success
South America - Dolly of Marya Mariah
Asia - Me! :)


And now, it's your turn! Join our blog hop by linking your blog to our link party below! After linking, make sure you visit a few other links because that's what this hop is all about :)

Do you want your to be interviewed and featured here? If I see your link below, you just might be! I am always looking for talented bloggers from Asia for my next interview feature. I'm sure my other co-hosts are too. Leave your link and hope to meet you soon!




No comments: