Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet Stella


I adjusted the pattern I used for Tiffany to make a horse this time. I made the head smaller, and the legs longer. And then I added some furry trim for her mane, and a small saddle. Oh... and some DMC thread for the tail. Instead of using matching thread to sew the pieces together, I used cream thread so the stitches will be visible.


Stella has been packed and ready to be 'dropped' for about a month now. I just haven't figured out yet where to 'drop' her.

I am linking up to the following parties:
Commercial Break Thursday at Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom | Wednesday Party at Tea Rose Home | Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime | Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes | Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming | Craft-O-Maniac Monday at Craft-O-Maniac | Making Monday Marvelous at C.R.A.F.T | Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do | Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative | Motivate Me Monday at Keeping It Simple | A Round Tuit at Creating My Way to Success | A Marvelous Mess at Marvelously Messy | Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle | Take-a-Look Tuesday at Sugarbee Crafts | Made by You Monday at Skip To My Lou | Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff | Inspire Me Monday at Singing Three Little Birds | Handmade Tuesdays at Ladybug Blessings | Tuesday Party at Running with Glitter | Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog | Pink Hippo Party at Pinkapotamus | Sew Cute Tuesday at Creative Itch | Sugar & Spice at Seven Thirty Three | Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts | Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Designs | Your Whims Wednesday at My Girlish Whims | Hoo's Got Talent at Night Owl Crafting | Thrifty Thursday at Saved By Love Creations | A Crafty Soiree at Katie's Nesting Spot | Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple | Creative Juice at Momnivore's Dilemma | Get Your Brag On at Gluesticks | Crafts Under Twenty Somethings at Bear Rabbit Bear | Link Party at Tea Rose Home |

15 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Hello Janelle! I hope Stella will find her perfect home :) I haven't checked Toy Society lately pero sana ma-feature yung toys mo

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Hahaha! Ride 'em cowboy! PreSHUS!!! Love him!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Her.

oops

PC said...

Oh! drop her here! Wish she brings all the joy and smiles to the new owner!

Jill said...

Stella looks so adorable - I'm sure she will be well loved and appreciated by some lucky child! Good for you!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

Very cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! PJ Taylor

Kasia said...

Hi stella! U r incredibly cute!

Lisa Summerhays said...

I've never heard of a toy dropper before. How fun. I know my kids would love it if they found a handmade adorable dog or puppy. So cute. I'm impressed. :)

Valerie Earnest said...

Really cute! You did a wonderful job creating her! I'll be featuring this on my blog tomorrow for Three Things Thursday. Hope you'll stop by and check it out!

Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Super cute! You are so talented!

I'd love for you to link up to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings party going on now. It's a blog hop specifically for kids and teens related "stuff", so your post would be perfect!

Melanie
http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_24.html

Happy in red said...

Aaaww, Stella is SO cute!! I'm a sure a little munchkin will be very happy with her.
Esther.

Kate @ craftwhatever said...

How CUTE! My daughter's name is Stella so I like it even more!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Kids craft ideas said...

So cute ideas, thanks for sharing