Friday, October 9, 2015

The Dragon's Hoard

So you know all those time I spent not blogging? Most of that time was spent being a responsible adult... you know, working and caring for the family. But all that time, I had dreams of time... spare time to be able to do the things I love, and right now that's crochet. And I wanted to be ready for when the time comes so I bought and bought and bought supplies... until...

My dragon hoard.
And no, I don't sell what I make. For some reason... I was thinking this is all for personal use only and I just wanted to make sure I have the colors I will need, whatever that color is, for when I get the time and find a perfect project to make. 

So now you know that everyone will be getting something hooked from me for Christmas. 

2 comments:

Neri Ann said...

Andame! I wish I can also hoard for yarns but I don't have space at home. So yung mga kelangan ko lang talaga ang binibili ko. Pero kung meron akong ganyan at wala kong work, I will crochet everyday!

--

nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

jahmiabernathey said...

MicroTouch Titanium trim reviews: Is it the best way to take advantage of
There are few alternatives to Microtouch Titanium trim which titanium pickaxe terraria are snow peak titanium spork perfect citizen eco drive titanium watch for your wallet, Microtouch's titanium trim is one of those you've titanium price per ounce ever tried. titanium wedding rings