Friday, October 9, 2015

The Dragon's Hoard

So you know all those time I spent not blogging? Most of that time was spent being a responsible adult... you know, working and caring for the family. But all that time, I had dreams of time... spare time to be able to do the things I love, and right now that's crochet. And I wanted to be ready for when the time comes so I bought and bought and bought supplies... until...

My dragon hoard.
And no, I don't sell what I make. For some reason... I was thinking this is all for personal use only and I just wanted to make sure I have the colors I will need, whatever that color is, for when I get the time and find a perfect project to make. 

So now you know that everyone will be getting something hooked from me for Christmas. 

1 comment:

Neri Ann said...

Andame! I wish I can also hoard for yarns but I don't have space at home. So yung mga kelangan ko lang talaga ang binibili ko. Pero kung meron akong ganyan at wala kong work, I will crochet everyday!

--

nhengswonderland.blogspot.com