Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Teacher's Day!

Hello! Happy World Teacher's Day to all the teachers out there!

My daughter brought these for her teachers today:


I made crochet covers for the mason jars and filled it with sweet treats. It may seem like a quick project but errr... those covers actually took a few hours.

It feels so good to be able to post something after a very long hiatus... and before another very long hiatus, I suspect. Big hugs to those who are still following this blog in spite of the lack of recent content. I've been a silent lurker on my favorite blogs, checking every now and then for inspirations I know I will never have the time to make. But such is life, We go where it takes us and trust that God is leading the way. 

And I am rambling so I'll say good bye before this turns into a monologue of my daily struggles. Till next post!

No comments: