Friday, July 6, 2012

Expressions

It's the beginning of a new month, and that means new challenges! I have geek tendencies, so I prepared a list of all the challenges I want to join this month. In my initial list... I'm targetting to complete 23 challenges from my usual forums. But I also want to break into a couple of new forums so I'm hoping to find some extra time somewhere to participate in their challenges too. 

Anyway, here's my first layout for July:

Elements from "Fairy Grace" kit by Baby Cakes Scraps; Template by Silke of Papier Studio
So remember I showed you the photos of Andrea and Izzie wearing their matching bandana skirts? I didn't show you the off-takes. There were a lot. Andrea only posed for a few seconds and then wanted to go play but I made her stay. She wasn't too happy about staying and it showed on her face how unhappy she was. BUT... she stayed put ;)

I made this layout as part of Digidesignresort's Template Challenge for July. And again, for this month, the prize for completing all 6 Cocktail Hour Challenges is this kit:


The 6 challenges include this Template Challenge, a Photo Challenge, a Scraplift Challenge, a Theme Challenge, a WordArt Challenge and a Color Challenge. 

Oh by the way, I completed all challenges last month and got this kit as my participation prize:



How's that for motivation? Yey! Can't wait to use it :)

3 comments:

Corrinne said...

Oohh . . . the colors are so sparkly & just beautiful!

Lots of joy :)

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Beautiful page & a beautiful subject! Your little girl is adorable!
CAS

Diane Writes said...

Yung paired skirts nila nakita ko na naman... Ang saya ang cute!