Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Here's from 2 bored gals who are stuck at home this Christmas:

Elements from "I'll be Home in December" kit by Pixelily Designs, Template by Crisdam Designs
L.O.L.

This is pretty much what we do most of the time, take silly pictures of us. We're visiting family for Christmas and we didn't get to bring Andrea's toys, books or DVD's. I didn't get to bring my craft supplies too, all I have is my laptop. So... there we go :)

I made this layout for Gingerscraps' Template Challenge for December 16-31, 2012.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Janelle!! All the best to you and your family!

Divya N said...

Its pretty and you both look far from bored....wishing you a merry Christmas as well

Diane Writes said...

Bakit ba nung bata pa ako, d ko na-try na ipa pigtail ko din Nanay ko hahaha

Hay Andrea, in fairness napatawa mo ako this year dun sa birthday cake na yun haha