Sorry for the lack of posts the past week. It's been a little busy with my nanny on vacation and then we went to a water park for a couple of days with my family. So now I'm back, with a few new projects which I will be posting this week. But first, I want to share a few things I'm thankful for:
1. The reason for Easter Sunday. So with all the Easter Eggs and Easter Bunnies (and in the case here in my country, beaches and beach parties!) I hope we Christians remember that the reason why we celebrate Easter Sunday is to commemorate the day our Savior Jesus rose from the dead after he died to save us.
|Speaking of Easter Bunnies... I just want to share this photo of Andrea wearing her bunny ears :)|
|This ship is part of the kiddie pool and I couldn't resist having a "Titanic" photo with Andrea ;)|
Kathryn from The Dragon's Fairy Tail a couple of weeks ago but I haven't finished my list of 15 new blogs yet. And then Amy from One Artsy Mama, gave me the award last week too! Thank you so much ladies! Now, I'm ready to pass on the loooove!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. So THANK YOU Kathryn and Amy! Both Kathryn and Amy have adorable boys and their site features great projects for little boys so make sure you check out their blogs.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. Here goes:
- I have a 1-year-old daughter named Andrea;
- I'm from the Philippines and currently living in Manila;
- I have never seen Mod Podge before because there seems to be none here (disgraceful, I know!);
- My favorite movie of all time is Gone with the Wind... but other movies I love are, the Star Wars series, Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, The Patriot, and uh... Finding Nemo ;)
- I love swimming, but last time I did laps was years ago because now, I just don't have the time :(
- I just checked and I have 811 friends on Facebook! (my personal account). And you know what... I think I know each and everyone of them (because I don't add anyone I don't know).
- I have a self-imposed 'No Internet on Weekends' policy (I work during weekdays so weekends are reserved for quality time with my princess).