I'm 12 days late for New Year's resolutions. Anyway, I don't like resolutions so I'll stick with plans.
1. Get Andrea walking and talking by the time she reaches 1-year old.
2. Visit my dad at least twice this year. I'm not the best daughter but I'm not a bad one either. I wasn't able to visit my dad even once last year since I couldn't travel but I hope to do better this year.
3. Bring Helaena with me to Bataan at least once. I still don't know how I'll manage this since my mom will probably fight me tooth and nail against it. But by hook or by crook I will try my best to get Helaena to meet her relatives in Bataan.
4. Buy a new car. I still don't know how I'll manage to convince my husband short of wrecking our old one but I really believe that we NEED a new car.
5. Lose the weight I gained during pregnancy. I am not shooting for the moon here. I know my limits.
6. Get rid of around 50% of junk around the house. My husband likes keeping things. I don't know what he has against the trash can but he doesn't like throwing out stuff... even old, broken ones. Top on my list of things to get rid of: old broken VCR, old corrupted external hard drive, old books.
7. Get a flu vaccine. I was not able to get one last year so I will definitely get one this year.
8. Get the vaccine against cervical cancer. I am a bit undecided on this one since 1) I seem to have developed a trauma on needles due my numerous needle encounters when I was pregnant; 2) it's expensive, and I already have Andrea's vaccines to think of; 3) one of my friends told me it hurts!
9. Participate in at least one volunteer activity/support a charitable activity. I think this is something we all have to do every year so I'll put this in again.
I had 9 plans last year and I have 9 again this year. Bring it on, 2010!