Monday, March 29, 2010

How to earn more coins in Pet Society - legally ;)

It's been a while since I last played Pet Society but last week, due to work burn out, I decided to revisit the game.

There have been a lot of changes since I last logged in: new items, the garden, new map layout, fishing. Anyway, I also found out that you can get more coins by visiting friends. From what I found out, you get 50 coins each visit for the first 50 friends, 30 coins for the next 30 visits, and 15 coins for succeeding visits. Having a lot of friends is good. I am lucky I have a lot of friends who used to play this game so they are still in my neighbors list. I get about 4000 coins per day from visiting friends.

I'm having a lot of fun decorating my pet's house and it always frustrates me when I run out of money and have to stop playing for the day. Then today, I discovered another technique to earn more money: cleaning your friends' dirty pets :)

When you visit your friends' pets, note which are the dirtiest (the ones with the most flies flying around them... maximum is 5 I think). When you clean them, you get 20 coins per fly removed, and you can earn a maximum of 80 coins per dirty pet cleaned. And then... here's the good part... log off the game, then log in again. Visit those pets again, they would be dirty again and you can clean them again to earn coins :) You can also visit the cafe to look for dirty pets hanging out there and clean them as well to earn coins.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I didn't know about the pet cleaning! Thanks so much for the tip hehehe!