Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am still asleep

I have been sleep deprived since October 20, 2009.

It's actually not so bad now that Andrea can sleep for about 6 hours straight at night, but still, I can't remember anymore the last time I was able to sleep through the entire night.

I had a meeting scheduled for 7AM this morning. That means I had to wake up at 5AM... and leave home a little before 6:30AM. On a normal weekday... I am supposed to wake up at 7AM but end up getting up at around 7:30. To cut to the chase... I'm sleepy.

After the meeting, I decided to get breakfast. I took the stairs from the 16th floor to the 11th floor. I overshot the 11th floor and ended up midway between the 10th and 9th floors before I realized the hall wasn't familiar anymore. I went back up to the 11th and started flashing my ID and kept wondering why the lock wasn't clicking... until I realized I was flashing my ID at the light switch (and there was actually no lock at the 11th floor fire exit doorway anyway!). Good thing no one saw me.

*sigh*

I have 6 more hours to go. I hope I wake up soon.

No comments: