We are scheduled to take Andrea on her first out of town trip this April (sa Subic lang naman). She would be around 6 months and coming up with the list of things we need to bring for her stresses me out already.
Here's my current list:
- Clothes & Diapers - won't take up much space because well... her clothes are small;
- Sterilizer - for her bottles, since we're staying there for 3 days;
- Car seat/carrier - she's used to being in the car seat every time she rides the car and I prefer it that way;
- Stroller - Not sure about this, but I keep thinking that she may need a safe space to lie down and take a nap when we're out;
- Baby bouncer - a must... everywhere she goes where we know she will be staying for a while, this must be with her;
- Crib/Playpen - I am not sure about sleeping arrangements. I am thinking we can do without this, but if it would still fit in the car, I want to take this since her Playpen is the type that folds and fits into a bag (a rather big and heavy bag... but still, portable);
- Her pillows;
- Walker - we don't have one yet but she would be using one around that time already;
- Bath items;
- Distilled water - to be sure, just in case for some freak reason I won't have access to distilled water in the place we're going;
- Baby food - she's not eating yet, but she would be around that time;
- Blender/Juicer - I will need something to prepare her fruits and juice in since she can't take the ones that you buy off the grocery shelf.