So I picked up an old project that had been lying unfinished since 2001. Wow... 2001 was a long time ago. I started this project in 2000, I think and I lost momentum when I couldn't find some materials I needed anywhere.
Anyway, now is the time to finish this I guess. I am hoping I finish this before October. I'll have this framed and hang it in my living room.
This is how it will look when I'm done:
*I only downloaded this image from the internet to inspire me. I lost the original photo that came with the pattern.
The design is an old design from Mirabilia: Waiting for Ships. Unlike the sample image above, I'm using cream colored cloth. I started with the lower half of the pattern (the tail part) and I think I can finish it by this weekend. I hope to start working on the other half by next week.