Monday, December 21, 2009

Tips for your general well-being this holiday season

1. Keep the weight off.

If you're worried about gaining weight with all the holiday eating you are sure you won't be able to resist, do what I do: schedule your wisdom tooth extraction, root canal and other painful dental work during the holidays. You won't be able to eat much because you can't. It will be too painful ;)


2. No surprises.

Have you ever received a gift from someone and find yourself with nothing to give back in return because you weren't planning to give anything to that person? Keep a stash of generic gifts handy. Every time I see small items at the mall or bazaars that I like but I know I won't be able to use, I buy them anyway. My "little" stash has saved me from failing in my social responsibilities several times already.


Sadly, I have no tips on saving money, cooking and other things because 1) I don't know how to save money during the holidays... it seems impossible to me. Temptations are just everywhere... EVERYWHERE!!! And 2) I can't cook. 3) I don't know what else people do during the holidays except buy gifts and eat anyway :)

Merry Christmas to all!
Janelle, MG and Andrea

No comments: