Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A good day to get married

I was having lunch with a couple of friends from work earlier and our conversation turned to feng shui. None of us really know much about the subject except for what other people tell us and what we read online. One of my friends recalled seeing a calendar online that tells you whether your wedding date is "auspicious" (favorable) or "inauspicious" (a date to avoid at all costs... sounds ominous).

When we returned to the office, I immediately searched online and found this:

Click image to visit site.

It had forecasts from the year 2006 - 2010 (though it seems to be skipping 2008. Anyway, so I checked my wedding date and...

My wedding date fell under an inauspicious day... a day to avoid at all costs!

Feng shui doesn't seem to favor my husband and me.
  • We fall under conflicting signs: Ox and Sheep.
  • We didn't get married on a year that matches either of our signs, signs of our Trinity Friends, or signs of our Secret Friends.
  • Apparently, we got married on an inauspicious date.
Oh well, it doesn't matter really. My husband and I get along really well and so far, we've been really fortunate. So whatever feng shui says... for me, October 29, 2006 was a great day!

No comments: