Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scott MacIntyre - Keeping the Faith (3/10/2009)

Late blog post and I'm sure everyone either saw or heard Scott's rendition of Keeping the Faith already. Reason for my late post... I don't really know how I feel about it. I love Scott and I think he has a great voice coupled with great musical ability. But I think this performance was a bit boring. It sounds too much like church music to be main stream.

I'm still supporting him though. And I'm so happy that he's still in the show!

By the way, I've seen a lot of blog entries and comments on message boards saying that Scott is just getting mercy votes because he's blind. I'm not sure about how others feel but personally, I am supporting him because I really loved what I heard during the auditions. You know... clean and soothing voice quality. The same thing that I liked about Jason Castro last year.

Anyway, if you want to hear his rendition of Keeping the Faith one more time, you can check it out here:

No comments: