Monday, February 2, 2009

Random 25

I've been tagged by Hazel (in Facebook).

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, including the person who tagged you.

To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner) then click publish.

1. The first items in my computer's taskbar must always be in this order from left to right: Outlook, Work document folder, My Documents folder, Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Mail. I can not work if they are not in that order.

2. All items in my desk have to be arranged in straight lines before I can start working but the mess in my bedside table and dresser at home never bother me.

3. I can not sleep without a fuzzy blanket.

4. I can not start working until I have read every unread email in my mail box. Seeing unread email bug the hell out of me.

5. I drink Coke Light every day (but trying to break the habit).

6. I still think about my lolo every now and then.

7. I have been brainwashed into environmentalism.

8. I like watching shows on the Disney channel.

9. I can't go out without a lip balm in my bag.

10. Lip balm and lotion are scattered around my house. They must always be within my reach.

11. I have several pads of Post-It in my desk in different shapes and colors. I rarely use them.

12. I have a difficult time remembering names and faces.

13. I remember birthdays.

14. I think my house is messy and I believe the only way to clean up is to throw stuff away but MG won't let me.

15. I want to paint our bedroom red but MG won't let me either.

16. I want to buy a yellow green armchair but again... MG won't let me! Grrrr... (hehe)

17. I keep gift tags. I never throw them away.

18. My hobbies are all temporary. I can never stay interested in something for more than a year.

19. All the pets I had when I was younger died within 3 months (except for my first dog that I got when I was 5... she lived for years). I don't know why.

20. Come to think of it, I can't keep plants alive either... even the cactus that Cecille gave me back in college :(

21. I saw the movie Twilight 7 times in 2 weeks ;)

22. I have a collection of Philippine coins. I started collecting them when I was about 10 years old.

23. Sometimes, I miss living at my mom's house.

24. Asian and Spanish soap operas on TV never interested me.

25. I took me 3 hours to come up with 25 things.

No comments: