Wednesday, October 8, 2008

REVIEW: Google SketchUp

Google SketchUp is software that you can use to create, modify and share 3D models. It's easier to learn than other 3D modeling programs, which is why so many people are already using it.

SOURCE: http://sketchup.google.com/

I used it for the first time last night to design the bookshelf and entertainment center that I plan to have custom-made for my living room. It is easy to use. I was able to come up with a 3D model of my future entertainment center (drawn to scale, mind you).


I haven't mastered it yet, and am still having difficulty with the arcs.

To download Google SketchUp, visit http://sketchup.google.com/

3 comments:

xingkit said...

Yep, Janellie, this is cool! My husband used sketchup to design our (soon-to-be) house. Then we had it rendered by an architect. Ang galing no? :)

Janelle said...

wow bahay! galing naman.. di pa kaya ng powers ko yun, bookshelf nga lang hirap na hirap ako e, hehe. San na kayo lilipat Hazel?

Anonymous said...

Hello I do not agree ...