Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weather Weirdness

When rain decides to take over summer and summer decides to take revenge during the rainy days...

...you don't know when to plan beach outings anymore.

It started raining as early as April, ruining my dreams of a beautiful tan (which, for me, takes a long time to materialize, if it ever does), but saving me from the monumental electric bill I usually expect during summers of 24x7 airconditioning. Now... it's June and I was expecting rain. But here we have really, really hot weather. This just moves my monumental electric bill from April to June.

Sweet.

And then, from dizzying heat from the sun earlier when we had to cross the overpass to get to the other side of the road for lunch, to torrential rain (I heard some roads are already flooded, my goodness!).

That's climate change and global warming for you ladies and gentlement of this world.

2 comments:

jo said...

susyal! that's ew england weather for you :P init-init 94 dec F tapos ulan with matching 54 deg F kinabukasan...

Janelle said...

I don't care about sosyal... I'd take jologs weather anytime, hehe. Nakakainis e, hirap mag-plan ng araw.