Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Am Now Richer by One Printer

Finally!

This is the first time in my whole life that I ever won a prize in a raffle. (The mousepad and the cellphone case I got from a raffle in Smart doesn't count since they have enough prizes for everyone and everyone got something anyway). I won a printer during the Paramount last February. I got the printer today... almost the end of June.

My old printer at home ran out of colored ink around the time the winners were announced and I decided not to replenish since I figured I'm about to have a new printer (with ink, I hope, hehe) . So my old printer has been printing in grayscale for almost 4 months (which is ok since I never print anything important anyway). You see, I never lost hope that I will receive this new printer some day so I still refused to buy new colored ink *wink*.


And now, it's here! Yey!!!!

No comments: