Friday, April 18, 2008

1 Million "Thank you's"

To my friends who deserve a million thanks, go to this link:

http://axonnsd.org/WebData/FlashFun/flash/thankyou.swf

WARNING: SPOILER!!!

Stop reading right here if you want to find out for yourself what happens when you reach the millionth "Thank You!"

_________________________________________________






It took 24 hours for hoops and yoyo to finish the 1 million thank you's. I left my PC on overnight so I can check in the morning what happens after the millionth thank you.

So what happens??

NOTHING!!

They just kept saying thank you even when the count exceeded 1 million.

Haaaaaayyyy buhay... pag wala ka nga naman magawa

3 comments:

bob holt said...

This is bob, the creator of hoops&yoyo
I just wanted to let you know that I'll have something happening at the million thank you mark soon. I created the card a few years back. At the time I lacked the action script skills to make the card stop at a million. I still lack the skills but have now found a smart guy. We'll announce on our blog when the ecard is updated.
Sorry for the disappointing ending
B ob

Janelle said...

Great! Looking forward to the new version :)

Lance Fordham said...

Any idea if this has been updated? If so, do you know what happens now at 1-million thank yous?